• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

Monster drop simulator - tool for game balance.

Perun

nems.online
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, last days i've created tool so you can easy simulate monsters drop. You don't need to kill 99999 monsters ingame to check if your 'chance' to drop is ok, just type how many monsters you want to kill, choose monster and you can see drop summary + on the right panel drop for every killed monster.
Just place items.xml and monsters folder to program folder and thats all.
Tested on tfs 0.3.6 and 1.3. Should work with any ots version, just items.xml need to have id/name format like original and monsters <loot> should be the same.

I don't know if anyone will be interested, msg here if you want me to publish that tool. Program in C#, i do not upload binaries, just source (easy to compile, just click and run build in vs).

oEUmba9.png

Fresh

Quack!
Solutions
Reaction score
Tested on 1.X+ TFS too.
Arkam is a beast, remember that. Huge applause for him.
respect.~

Sarah Wesker

ค∂vαηcε รүηтαx ❤
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
MillhioreBT
Twitch
millhiore_bt
YouTube
millhiorebt
A perfect tool for users who do not know how to program and calculate percentages, i liked your thread of ideas for TFS 1.3, maybe another day will help you with some great idea.

OP
OP
Perun

Perun

nems.online
Solutions
Reaction score
Ok this weekend i will upload src and compiled program.

zxmatzx

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Mateuso8
Hello, last days i've created tool so you can easy simulate monsters drop. You don't need to kill 99999 monsters ingame to check if your 'chance' to drop is ok, just type how many monsters you want to kill, choose monster and you can see drop summary + on the right panel drop for every killed monster.
Just place items.xml and monsters folder to program folder and thats all.
Tested on tfs 0.3.6 and 1.3. Should work with any ots version, just items.xml need to have id/name format like original and monsters <loot> should be the same.

I don't know if anyone will be interested, msg here if you want me to publish that tool. Program in C#, i do not upload binaries, just source (easy to compile, just click and run build in vs).

oEUmba9.png
Nice tool. Where can i get it? I searched here in forum and don't found. Write a loot calculador is in my TO DO list haha