• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Monster Maker

jestem pro

That is the question
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I wanted to improve my skills, so decided to make the application. Mainly it's written in microsoft visual studio 2013. I only wanna say it's one of a simpler and intuitional proggrame ( however, I don't like it too much)

When I saw this post [OTClient Mod] Tool Monstermaker, created by sir. Magic Wall, I tried to it as a separate application.

I know it is not so useful tool like others, but why not make it​

Everything, except launch the programme, is add images (addons, items, effects) to the main folder. Of course if you want.

THE IMAGES SHOULD BE WITH .gif EXTENSION.

How to save a monster:
When you click "show the code" then "save monster" button will unlock->put the name->click button->choose where to save the monster
90332287549424625416.png

Here's the repo: Misztrz/Monster-Maker

Some pics,as you wanted @Ezzz

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

Attachments

• Monster Maker.zip
    54.9 KB · Views: 200 · VirusTotal
  • Monster Maker - source.zip
    395.8 KB · Views: 67 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice attempt!
I'd change fonts for sure to make it look more professional.
Also considered doing it repository on github? People could try to make use of pull requests here and there.
Obviously, it's up to you.

Nice attempt!
I'd change fonts for sure to make it look more professional.
Also considered doing it repository on github? People could try to make use of pull requests here and there.
Obviously, it's up to you.
Yea I will put it on github later.

I know it could have looked more professional, not saying just about fonts, but the whole GUI could be better. I leave it for you people.

Is a good program, if you update it with more functions could be very helpful in creating your own monster.
Change the look a little and it'll be great :)

Images are down, could you re-upload the images somewhere else?.

Is this compatible with tfs 1.2?

Back