• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Monster works, but client side is buggy. health increase from int32 to int64

Zombiegod

Solutions
Reaction score
i would put this as a source issue but idk if it is.

I change everything i could find for health relating to monsters, in game it seems to be working, they move, attack, can be attacked ect.

However when looking at them it states the HP as if its a int32. When attacked the health bar above the head will disappear if the health when you look at them is negative, if it is positive the health bar will "go down" but once it reaches 0, it will go back to full. So with the onlook health for admins.

here is 2 pictures of what i mean. So am i missing something in the source, do i need to edit the otclient source, or do i need to adjust something in the lua?

unknown.png
the next picture was taken after i wrote most of this post, as i realized i should have a picture for after it is attacked, also the name above the bar should be showing its level, but it is not(example, "Berserker Chicken[62]".
unknown (1).png

The chicken attacks and stuff, so the ai is working, and in source i think i changed most of everything related to health to a int64. I would figure this out on my own, but i have been over the source several time already, combing everything i can think of, and i have found a few things i missed that could of been it, but nothing still.

Back