• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Monsters behavior?

mRefaat

Marketing and Coding
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to ask about monsters behavior in 8.60 client.
For example: when you stand in a place with no monster on your screen but there is a monster 2 sqm far from your screen, it moves to you and attack you.
In old versions of tibia like 8.10 ( Monsters attack you only when they see you on screen )

This behavior makes it hard for players specially in doing quests.

How to edit something like that in 8.60?

TFS 0.3.7 rev5969

Solution
Inside map.h look for those lines
C++:
        static const int32_t maxViewportX = 11; //min value: maxClientViewportX + 1
        static const int32_t maxViewportY = 11; //min value: maxClientViewportY + 1
and change them to suit your needs.
C++:

Solution
C++:
I didn’t test yet but it is the same in the 8.10 source, btw i will test and tell you.

C++:
Thanks, just tested and worked :)

Back