• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ monsters ignore the field tf 1.5 7.72

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
I would like the monsters not to pass in the field as it was in the global before how to do it?

are u using nekiro 7.72 updated? because here work as intented they don't walk over field
if 7.72 updated is something around 20 days, yes I downloaded it 12 days ago and it's not working

For example, I summon a mouse outside, and the mouse inside kills itself to the fire trying to get to my mouse.

for me it works you must have added something that is breaking monster behavior
PS: if you attack them is correct that they walk over field if there is not an available path
1234.png

try with these monsters i have converted them from cipsoft files

might be something broken in your sources or in your global.lua or somewhere else i don't know. I don't have that problem and im using the same repository, try to begin again and replacing folder by folder in order to avoid friction in your datapack
1234.png

i have broken ticks for example if a player stand in fire it will burn each seccond 20 but it's an error caused by something inside global.lua or data/lib/core/customfunctions.lua
you might have added a function that is causing that or ain't using the correct sources or files
Lua:
The Forgotten Server - Version 1.5 (Nekiro's 7.72 downgrade)

Compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ version 1931
Compiled on Apr 20 2022 01:07:05 for platform x64
Linked with LuaJIT 2.0.5 for Lua support

A server developed by Mark Samman
A server downgraded by Nekiro
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: https://otland.net/.

In fact, I've already noticed that there are several bugs and I don't know how to fix them, and that's getting in the way a lot.
monsters are ignoring fields, sumons disappear when they die, when they pass over fire eg the damage comes very fast in a few seconds per turn
I'm using nekiro's base, and I still haven't touched this area of monsters, lib etc..

View attachment 67211
Post automatically merged:

is there no way to fix it without doing all this work of converting to lua? I use nekiro 7.72
you are using nekiro base but not the datapack so you have broken something is hard to know
it does not matter if you touched monster or not, maybe you touched libraries and there is the problem like global.lua for example or player.lua at data/lib/core can't say too much since i don't know what you touched or done into the datapack files

you are using nekiro base but not the datapack so you have broken something is hard to know
it does not matter if you touched monster or not, maybe you touched libraries and there is the problem like global.lua for example or player.lua at data/lib/core can't say too much since i don't know what you touched or done into the datapack files
I'm using everything from nekiro

View attachment 67211
Post automatically merged:

is there no way to fix it without doing all this work of converting to lua? I use nekiro 7.72
that doesn't seem to be the map that comes with nekiro datapack in fact looks like ankrahmun. I've seen many threads from you so i doubt that you haven't changed things.
All i can do or say is that review libraries files i mean global.lua and lib folder too there must be the error and if you changed something in sources would be even harder

Back