• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Monsters ignoring storage

Cbs

Reaction score
Hey, I am looking for the script that will allow monsters to ignore players without setted storage.

Needs:
  • Monster will not attack player without setted storage,
  • Monster can go through the players without setted storage,
  • Players without setted storage can not attack monsters,
  • For players with setted storge, it should be like just regular monster.
Info:
  • TFS 0.3.6
  • Tibia 8.54
  • Paid via paypal
I have simmilar script but it get buged very often:
  • the monster is often changing target and the settings in monster.xml are not working, because of this bug the monster is just running from one player to other like drunk and is not making dmg that i want to,
  • when the player without setted storage is on the monster range he get furied and is attacking players with setted storage with high dmg (if the monster is no running like drunk).
So I am looking for the script clean of this bugs. It is pretty common script on many servers but I am ready to pay for it. Please contact with me via priv msg or e-mail with offerts.

so the third point can be done by lua.
creaturescripts:
Lua:
 function onAttack (cid, target)
if isMonster(target) and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1234) == 1 then
return false
end
end

I guess that almost all of that can be done by Lua but it would be better by sources cus those monster who are "passive" got a lil more work related to onThink and onSelectTarget events.

so the third point can be done by lua.
creaturescripts:
Lua:
 function onAttack (cid, target)
if isMonster(target) and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1234) == 1 then
return false
end
end

Hi man, i need a script for Creaturescript for my system of sagas in my ot Naruto :D. You have a script for what a monster no attack players if the player no have StorgeValue 5 ?? sorry foy my english.

I don't have anyone. If monsters cannot attack it needed source edit. There is somewhere a system like provocation monsters maybe this will be useful.

Back