• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

monsters in ot

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
i think we as the community or at least the ones that have access to the newest forgotten etc should come together and make the best monster pack on otserv yet. not only that could help tala but us as otservers in general.

we put together the monsters that are closest to real tib and put them in one package so that we as otserv have like the real tib monster pack XD

It's not a bad idea..but I dont think anyone will really give up their free time to do it for the general public.. our open source community isnt so open source anymore..

There is no need to change monsters in .xml, it needs Sources improvements :)

You also would need to make correct spells for every monster, if you mean best monster pack.

Nice idea I'm going to start the "Monster" project to make monsters 100% as real tibia.

But i need more people to help me with it, If you like to join please send me an pm or add me on msn [email protected]

Ofcourse if we are done in 2~3 days it will get released!

Back