• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

monsters request.

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I saw a lot of ppls who said: "all monsters released here are sux, I will make my own monster pack, with all loot, all attacks, and bugs free, and release it" and nobody released. So I ask somebody for releasing good monster pack ;> show us what you maked better then others :D It will be very usefull, becouse standart monsters are not very good =(

Last edited:
@furstwin, again thx ;D

@all ANYBODY GOT monsters with right immunites?loot?weakness? plx, don't ignore this thread, make release. I know many ppls will say: "make it yourself", and yeah, they will be right, but I must end my server in 4 days, I don't have time for monsters, I beg all for help.I know, many of you have monsters, you just don't want to release, becouse you wasted a lot of time to make them with your hands, but "help us today, and maybe tomorrow we will help you", am I wrong? :D

Next time I guess you should attach the monsters spells aswell, what If he doesn't have it? ^^

Regards

there are no monsters spells in TFS :]

@furstwin thanks thanks =] I already maked it myself, I think I try end monsters,if it will be ok, I release here ;]

Furst win - i check ur monsters and what u change ? for example i look to Dragon Lord loot and there are no Energy ring , Dragon Lord Trophy , Magma boots ;D?

Furst win - i check ur monsters and what u change ? for example i look to Dragon Lord loot and there are no Energy ring , Dragon Lord Trophy , Magma boots ;D?

Did I say I fixed all? It's mostly 8.1..

EDIT: Also the magma legs etc doesnt work on tfs...yet... thats why i also didnt add em :p

Last edited:
Back