• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsters spawn question.

endziu2222

Solutions
Reaction score
I am wondering what it the difference between spawning creatures with one 30sqm huge spawn and by placing every single one individually??

Can anyone explain to me what's the best way? or it does not matter??

screen 1
1702563442793.png

screen 2

1702563496209.png

Solution
I am wondering what it the difference between spawning creatures with one 30sqm huge spawn and by placing every single one individually??

screen 1
View attachment 80660

screen 2

View attachment 80661
As far as I know, it changes how they are respawned.

If you have 4 small squares, with 1 monster each, then they respawn based on that square.

If you have 1 big square with 4 monsters, then each time it wants to respawn a monster, it spawns 1 monster at a time, thereby taking 4x as long.

(all assuming you have 1 monster respawn, and not allowing more, via config. (idk if that's even an option, but for clarity.. lol))

screen 1
View attachment 80660

screen 2

View attachment 80661
As far as I know, it changes how they are respawned.

If you have 4 small squares, with 1 monster each, then they respawn based on that square.

If you have 1 big square with 4 monsters, then each time it wants to respawn a monster, it spawns 1 monster at a time, thereby taking 4x as long.

(all assuming you have 1 monster respawn, and not allowing more, via config. (idk if that's even an option, but for clarity.. lol))

Solution
Back