• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsters that drops provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Template

Reaction score
Hey guys listen i got a problem with the advanced addon system i hope you guys can help me her it is:

Well i got a npc that sells addons for real tibia provider (e.g 100 mino leather for backpack addon) But i dunno where i can download that thing that makes my monster drop there provider (e.g warlock drops heaven blossom) I know i could make it by my self but im too lazy;< would be cool if you guys could help me

ok now in english?

also why should we tell you when you are lazy? we are also lazy so srry no luck for you

Hey guys listen i got a problem with the advanced addon system i hope you guys can help me her it is:

Well i got a npc that sells addons for real tibia provider (e.g 100 mino leather for backpack addon) But i dunno where i can download that thing that makes my monster drop there provider (e.g warlock drops heaven blossom) I know i could make it by my self but im too lazy;< would be cool if you guys could help me

I guess you can download TFS 0.2.4 and take those monsters..
if u dont wanna change monsters u gotta do it ursel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom