• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

monsters

Mercer

Reaction score
how can i spawn monster with remere map editor to make a teleport room

You must place a spawn, then add the monster on any square inside of the spawn that you just created.
(Note: No monsters may be added to a protection zone tile. You must first place the monster, then make the ground under him a protection zone in case you want to have a protection zone there.)

You can also make everything pz except from there places where the monsters are.

Would that do good? I saw once a server when i entered outside temple i get attacked by 2 elf scouts and when i attack them back it says i cannot attack them because they are in pz..

What do you mean? I said you can also make the places of the monsters not pz if you make everything else around it pz.
If everything around it is pz people can't get attacked or attack the monsters because they are in pz.

i think he means at 1 server the owner did the teleports inside temple and when he step outside the elfs could hit him from their range while inside

There were 2 elf scouts that could hit me, when i was outside PZ.
I couldn't hit them back because they were in PZ.

I do not know it was on a bad distro or something..

Back