• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Monsters

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
This thread have nothing to windows, but i like prefixes :D - can you add something like: C++, configuring, mapping.

Ok my question is for really master coders.

How to turn off monsters steping when player isnt on same floor? I want it as it was on 7.6, becouse this steping nothing gives and use much % CPU. I mean when you are on floor 6, then monster at floor 5 arent walking.

REFRESH

I have found this:
Code:
	if((pos.x >= myPos.x - Map::maxViewportX + offsetz) && (pos.x <= myPos.x + Map::maxViewportX + offsetz) &&
		(pos.y >= myPos.y - Map::maxViewportY + offsetz) && (pos.y <= myPos.y + Map::maxViewportY + offsetz))
		return true;

I'm sure these lines are activating mosnters. But how to change this to be monster was only walking when player is on same floor?

That wouldn't really help you because you could step up on a mountain and hit the monster and it wouldn't move when you went down. Even though it would be good for underground levels it would be horrible for every level you can see over you.

Sorry if you find my post useless =\
I'm no scripter..

Back