• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

more addons in store

aitor70030643

Reaction score
put all addons in store i really like to buy in page but i cant if u dont put all addons!!! y bought one but i dont really like it to much.

if all addons are available in shop, some won't be nice anymore, now i got respect for the ones with the mage addon because they slained ferumbras, but then you don't know if they donated or slain it. If you want an addon, you just have to work hard for them

I get your point although, if they would make it so that it would be possible to donate for addons they would sure as hell make more cash for the server since more people would donate...wouldnt destroy the gameplay in any way

I disagree. not signed bad idea!

Addons should be much rare! Not from a freakin donate shop, not everybody got money KKBBTHX

No, do not add more addons. People like to work for things on this server, and buying everything is just plain stupid. Not signed.

Not signing this one, my suggestion with regards to the shop is to keep as few items as possible there. I already think there's too much items in the shop.

Back