• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux more than 1 ip in config.lua?

sikret

Reaction score
Hi,

I have problem with connect to my server. I have only two options. Conncet out of my local network or connect from my local network. This two options never work together. I host server on linux but I need connet to server from other os like windows with same local network, but I cant. How can I log from other local network computer with login access from whole internet together? I try put 2 ip's in config but it didn't work.
Post automatically merged:

Server tibia 12.86
i use other than default ports (81 and 444)
sites works very well
I put pass and pop up my character but when I chose still connecting and nothing happen
every ports is forwarded

Last edited:
I don’t know if it help you but you need put your global IP in config. If It’s not working problem can be that you have dynamic IP. In this case you need talk with your ISP to give you static IP. But I am not sure if it’s your problem

The point is I can't connet at one time with local network and global network to the server. I need choose one configuration. Only local network acces from all hosts or only global acces from all internet hosts. I can't figure out how do that for both.

Do you have this set in config.lua?

bindOnlyGlobalAddress = false

If its false, then it will listen on all interfaces/ip.

Do you have this set in config.lua?

bindOnlyGlobalAddress = false

If its false, then it will listen on all interfaces/ip.
Yes.

The site load fine, but when i try to log in to server pop up characters list and I chose and connecting with nothing happen

I have 2 clients configuration:

local ip = http://1.1.1.1:81/login.php
global ip = http://2.2.2.2:81/login.php

when I put local ip to config.lua I can only acces to game from local network hosts
when I put global ip config.lua I can only acces from global network hosts

another thing, on local hosts only site work with local ip
and on global network only with global ip
i can't access from local network to global ip server site

I don't realy know what I need to do...

I have ubuntu server and propably when I install desktop addon I can acces from linux client (i think ;p) but I don't want do that because I don't want overload him with ram usage...

Back