• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Mount system 860

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
i Actived mount system in 860 and every thing is perfect now when i do set outfit the colors don't change just when i make Relog the addon and colors change where that error i might made while compiling ??

its so easy bro lol :/
how ??
i
No at all , I just adapt codes c++ lua but I have never done something from zero
so i need change experience stages could u help in limit the level for example 400 max after it there will be ExTraExperiences Stages ??
More explain i need to limit experience at special level after it every 1 exp will add in Extra exp in database if u limited to level 400 for example and u get back to level 399 u can use this extra exp to get back to 400 else u will use the extraexperience as your coins in shop with the money .. for example u will get 50000 extra experience and u need to buy great mana every mana for 120 gold u will need 120000 gold & 120000 Extra Experience // bless / aol

how ??

so i need change experience stages could u help in limit the level for example 400 max after it there will be ExTraExperiences Stages ??
More explain i need to limit experience at special level after it every 1 exp will add in Extra exp in database if u limited to level 400 for example and u get back to level 399 u can use this extra exp to get back to 400 else u will use the extraexperience as your coins in shop with the money .. for example u will get 50000 extra experience and u need to buy great mana every mana for 120 gold u will need 120000 gold & 120000 Extra Experience // bless / aol
u here?

what help u want ?
Read OTLand's official rules before replying to a thread.
3. Trolling:
Trolling is not tolerated under any circumstances. Trolls will be punished immediately.
You have 8 messages since you joined OTLand all of them are Offtopic with trolling behavior.
Note: I added a warn to your account 2 more warns and you'll be banned.

Back