• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Moustapha Radem- Ban

Kasta

Reaction score
Until Apr 17 2009, 03:41:20 for Off-Topic Public Statement.

Did i get 2 days ban + warning for talking some shit in "Help chat"

Change that to a notation please.

And do the same with wojnik, He got 2 days for "´Until Apr 17 2009, 03:42:51 for Non-English Public Statement."

Thanks!

And do the same with wojnik, He got 2 days for "´Until Apr 17 2009, 03:42:51 for Non-English Public Statement."

Thanks!

Or not, seeing as he got clear warnings which he choose to ignore. And the other one asked for banishment (Same person).. So he got one. Next time he will listen =)

Attachments

Or not, seeing as he got clear warnings which he choose to ignore. And the other one asked for banishment (Same person).. So he got one. Next time he will listen =)

ye? still he didnt ask for ban on moustapha? you should give him a notation as a "warning" 3 notation = 1ban, didnt see any notation =) clearly corrupt GMS

Thanks!

Kapown'd o.o , at least try with a nice attitude, not typing like if u own da joint haha. . .

Funny how only the cheaters call me corrupt, but whatever :) Won't waste time on answering you people.

Whats the deal? you dont wanna waste time answering ppl becouse u made a wrong bannishment? Everyone can see that its wrong to make "warning+2daysban" for talking swedish in help-chat?

I rly hope they have removed it =)

whats the deal? You dont wanna waste time answering ppl becouse u made a wrong bannishment? Everyone can see that its wrong to make "warning+2daysban" for talking swedish in help-chat?

I rly hope they have removed it =)

bump could anyone do somehtin about it?!

Back