• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Move with mouse, create tp, exp, skull

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hello,
Sorry for posting this early agin but currently in need of some things i'll post up here or atleast explain them.
First:
Is it possible to make on TFS 1.2 like 8.6 that you can move creatures for example players with mouse, like you throw an item?
Second:
Possible to make a command to create like a teleport that goes from X pos to X pos? for example /tp on first pos and /tp on second and a tp is created and people can enter it and get to the X position.
Third:
Exp, pvp exp. killing people gives you calculated exp, i know this is in config for pvp-enforced but i want a better system for it for a pk ot.
fourth:
Skull system, this system is a system that gives the highest player on the server a black skull and the top 2 has red skull etc. etc., is this possible to make? and the skulls should not drop loot.
Uploading real map 10.98 datapack for everyone today, you should check it out if you need it yourself. map is already uploaded on Downloads -> Maps -> 10.98 Real Map

Back