• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Movement speed rate

Tefcio

Reaction score
Hi guys, we have made totally private ots only for friends at tibia 12.00, with newest otxserver. Everything works well, but i have 2 problems. Everything on our server have movement speed about 2/3x faster(my character is a little bit faster, every monsters, nps) than at real tibia servers. I was looking for this option in config.lua, but failed. Can you tell me where i can find this and change to normal rate. Second question is where can i set speed and fluidity of my server, because things like opening doors etc are little bit delayed and cant be doing fast(we have strong machine, its not problem with server).

without having/knowing the code we can't tell how to fix... about the second issue: otx is known to have lots of WIP code (A.K.A unstable, experimental etc, you name it) and that is probably where your issue come from

Back