• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Movie-Maker]Dimeria is searching for a movie editor!

Ezak

Dimeria.net Realmap pVp-e
Reaction score
Searching for a Sony Vegas or some other editor for my server Dimeria.
If you got good experience in making some nice movies i got a job for you! Dimeria is full of great wars and we need a guy who can edit our war movies recorded with Hypecam 2. Our staff would be more than glad to invite you into our staff. As maybe many don't know dimeria is a new pvp-enforced server with over 140 players each day and therefor we want to grow, we want someone who can edit our pVp-event movies that we recorded. Send me a pm or write here if you have some intresst in this.​

HAHAHA! Maybe you could pull the trigger and show the people some real dimerian shiiaat ? ;D Interessed?

I only got my movies in .avi ?

so thats lame, it weight 700mb~ for 3min in 1200x1000 resolution gratz for you. if u are interested with my offers, priv msg with offer You need only BynaCam/Tibia Cam TV pro records so i can compile cool war movie

Back