• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Movie] Second Wizz & C.o Movie

Holman, I got a question. How do you do your cam so great like that? What is your spec on your computer? I tried to do it with Hypercam and it laggs when i play it. Can you help me out with them information. I'm gonna join this OT also, It seems fun!

Holman, I got a question. How do you do your cam so great like that? What is your spec on your computer? I tried to do it with Hypercam and it laggs when i play it. Can you help me out with them information. I'm gonna join this OT also, It seems fun!

Well it's just caming from time to time useing Assassin outfit (with the sword) else it's my rl. But we got the regular settings. Less lagg on your pc, less lag on the cam.

Regards, HolmaN.

Can you tell me the Specs on your computer? What kind of programs you use?

My computer isn't even good.

tilljes.jpg

Useing Hypercam 2.0 to record, and later I edit the movie with Sony Vegas 8.0

Regards, HolmaN.

I got 64 bit but don't got the requriments it asking for 64 bit do you think that might be the problem ? I got 2 GB 4400 AMD, Windowns Vista Ultimate, Liquid Cooling, 800 Power Supply. When i use Hypercam and replay it just laggs. What do you do with Sony? Just add names ?

I got 64 bit but don't got the requriments it asking for 64 bit do you think that might be the problem ? I got 2 GB 4400 AMD, Windowns Vista Ultimate, Liquid Cooling, 800 Power Supply. When i use Hypercam and replay it just laggs. What do you do with Sony? Just add names ?

With vegas I edit thoe whole movie. Cut the clips into pieces, add effects, texts and such. :)

Regards, HolmaN.

Nah actully it isn't. Well a litle bit while caming and afterwards watching. But not when the movie is complete in the vegas movie editor ^^.

Regards, HolmaN.

Every time i used hypercam and play and cam it i playback and it laggs in the clip.

Whao, Lets talk on MSN or something beside here i am like spamming your forum. I really want this hypercam fix...

Back