• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moving character

Kakkka

Reaction score
So when do you think I'll be able to move my character from twinforce to softcores?

"we will do our best to have this working as soon as possible."

But GM Talaturen i think it is not correct move the character from twinforce whit the same level to softcores, cuz they got they char high level killing and hunting but we from softcores just got our levels hunting ;s

Last edited:
No i think that its right to do it, since there were some people that really played twinforce seriously. And maybe now they wanna play softcores but has got no items, no levels, NOTHING. to transfer would be a start for them, and its not like anyone is above level 500. No one from twinforce is even higher then Renacashi or Razino. So I think they should.

Signed :)

I'm waiting to transfer my characters, will be fun :D I mean why is it unfair? I've paid everything on Softcores, I had, to get my Levels on Twinforce, so now I just change the server, don't think it's unfair^^

Yours,
Daniel :)

Also u must see, it's a kind of present to the players that have been playing twinforce all the time, loyal to an empty dead server, trying to keep it up and get people here...

but it failed, idk why, i think it was the best server :p

but okay, at least my characters won't dissapear, they just move to softcores now :) thats okay :peace:

Yours,
Daniel

You can transfer your characters now.

LOL, YOu're talatuern fucking retarded. People there cheat EVERY level on empty server, now they are one of the highest level here.

GZ BRAIN.

Sharmotas must be happy now, who cares about softcores if talaturen will make new server this week you will see great ot

Back