• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Custom Evo server 10.98 TFS 1.4

Amount of monsters in hunting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Noxi

Noxus Otserver
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to "my" creation.

Last 2 years i'v been developing my own TFS 1.4 10.98 Server with lots of help from people from Otland community.

I'd love to show some stuff off for starters.

This will be basically a teleport server with a mix with free world content type of server.

I want to know what people think about it so far, there is no release date atm since am running this solo.

I want to thank so many of the people making this a reality. TO many names to mention xD

Anyways here comes some pictures of basics.

And yes its a custom maps, like 95% of it is from scratch and some maps are leeched from rl maps :]

I will try to update as much as i can!

tempel.JPG

huntroom.JPG

questroom.JPG

Shoparea.JPG

HuntSlicerShowoff.JPGHuntNomadsShowoff.JPG
LavaHuntShowoff.JPG

Anyways let me know what you think :)

Nothing but luve.

Last edited:
the mapping is in my opinion bit noobish but I like that

will it be a simple evo ot?

Any particular picture? :)

Very simple , did not to over do it from start since its my first , i have only done tempel/city my self the rest is bought by other members

In my view as a map maker, I didn't like the very square shape of the buildings.

But, the player doesn't care about that, he just wants to enter the server and have fun.

I believe that your server will be similar to the Brazilian server "Baiak Yurots", which follows the same style, containing portals for hunting and quest. But it is important for you to improve the format of houses, stores, etc. Avoid making everything too square.

In my view as a map maker, I didn't like the very square shape of the buildings.

But, the player doesn't care about that, he just wants to enter the server and have fun.

I believe that your server will be similar to the Brazilian server "Baiak Yurots", which follows the same style, containing portals for hunting and quest. But it is important for you to improve the format of houses, stores, etc. Avoid making everything too square.
Alright i will think about that! Thx 😀

don't forget to add depot tiles to depot or people will be able to stack and steal everything

hi
if you need some help at mapping like make the depot better or something else or some small remaps let me know
i help you out

cant wait for your server :D

don't forget to add depot tiles to depot or people will be able to stack and steal everything
shit i really did miss that one haha thx for noticing :)
Post automatically merged:

hi
if you need some help at mapping like make the depot better or something else or some small remaps let me know
i help you out

cant wait for your server :D
Sup, for sure will let u know :)

I cant for urs to start too :D

elo,

been some none working weeks for a while, personal life reasons!
Now am more back at it and wondering if some of u can take a minute and do the poll at top of page of what u prefer in a server!

Thx!
Post automatically merged:

While am still at it, here some updates :]

Hope u enjoy!

Annih styled quest but with boss.
Picture1.JPG
Part 2 + 3 of the quest.
Picture2,3.JPG
picture4.JPG
picture5.JPG

picture6.JPG
Rewardroom1.JPG

Last edited:
Here comes some updates!

Prison X. Hold all the unwanted beasts!

Prison.JPG
Quest X.
QuestPic.JPG

Story line quest. Once in a time..
BurningCity.JPG Dark Cathedral redone a bit.
DarkCathRedo.JPG

What does ppl think about redone areas from original tibia?

Good or bad or depends on how much different then original looks?

Thx!

I personally think its fun since it brings back good memories and same time not completely the same!

Eloo,

Here come some updates for the server!

First off , new waypoint system for far away places. You have to reach the point for the first time but next time you can teleport from tempel or other close areas!

DiabloWaypointSystem.JPG

Then we have also added a stat system. Points will at the moment mostly be acquired by doing quests/tasks. This will make sure that every quest will be done and all areas will be explored! Every stat gives diffrent % or in x number like health/mana.

StatSystem!.JPG

This is a current task system with diffrent modes, easy, medium and hard. All hard tasks will require not only killing monsters but rather gather items from the monster or find a statue in the hunting area to be able to finish it! This look on task will be upgraded within time to look better and more interactive.

TAskSysTem.JPG

Here we got the monster level & Skull system. Wont reveal much about it at this state since it will probably be altered later with different stats. But lets just say that the system will make it a bit hard to bot all day long.

lvlmonsterSysTem.JPG

Here below is some map updates!

New Quest area. All but 1 quest area is finished.

QuestRoom.JPG

Random Quest map!

Quest1.JPG

Random Quest map!

quest2.JPG

Enjoyyy!

Last edited:
So been lowkey at it this year, left project for a while but at it again now :)

So my question is do ppl like more mobs in quests that are semi hard or rather few less mobs but stronger?

gl with the server! The mapping style of it and being TP server makes it easy to make more content faster.

I personally like the 1 on 1 gameplay. I dont like the idea of the META is aoe farming

gl with the server! The mapping style of it and being TP server makes it easy to make more content faster.

I personally like the 1 on 1 gameplay. I dont like the idea of the META is aoe farming
Thank you! Correct on that note :]

What u mean by the idea of the META is aoe farming?

Back