• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Custom Evo server 10.98 TFS 1.4

Amount of monsters in hunting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So i'v bought an OVH server for a test run phase to see how things are liked and what is disliked in my server.

Feel free to PM me if u got an hour or so to help feedback me :]

Link to webpage: here
It's not always online since am not always around but hit me up on discord at if u want to try it :) Noxi#6827
Or even better join my newly Discord group for the server here :)

Small teasers!

1674140641676.png

1674140666462.png
1674140705428.png

1674140758890.png

Hope you enjoy!

Cheers :]

Question for the readers!

I have implemented a Spell Crit chance for well spells.. the question is, what would be best, to keep spell crit only apply on monsters or would it be fun to have for players (PVP) aswell?

Question for the readers!

I have implemented a Spell Crit chance for well spells.. the question is, what would be best, to keep spell crit only apply on monsters or would it be fun to have for players (PVP) aswell?
100% as combo spell

All going well, webpage got updated so it looks better now! Check it up here

Updated 4 new hunt spots to second low level area to be bigger for larger player base when the time comes!
For now i will not create new hunting/questing area but rather focus on the systems to be done so we can have a proper launch without any bugs (Hopefully)

What do peps think about team hunt areas? I would have to redo one of the areas for team hunts. a base of 4-6 players will be needed but i think people will just create MC's for that purpose and in that case there is no point. Is there a good way to manage/ip check upon script so it dont let players from same IP in hunt spot? Educate me pleasee :)
1674557864549.png

Last edited:
New Wiki for information about server system.

Here!

*Crit system / Leech system are fully implemented and needs to be tested by the players! Adjustments will be made every now and then to balance these system.
*Gift shop has been opened and we accept donations only through paypal. There is no P2W items and there never will be. I run this server because i want to and am not seeking to make any real profit from it. It would be nice to be able to upgrade the system's when there is the need but yeah i think u get the concept :)

If you find anything that can be done better please let me know :)

Back