• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My 8.6 Pangea

deryzeen

Reaction score
This "some of my highlights of my map have done 300H on this map and its not finnish at all :) hope you like what you seeing. Dear otland users :)
555c9j.png

ejzcw5.png

11qiukp.jpg

2rw7otw.png

2chq6h4.png

Last edited:
Nice Map ,But I Dont Think You Make This In 300h :p
Any Way Nice MAp GooD Luck

Some of the pictures looks decent and some of the pictures (second and last one) looks really autobordered and squary. You need to focus more on the details on you're waterfalls and focus on not making squary mountains and autobordered ground cause it looks disgusting when its autobordered :)

Looks nice, but 300h rly?
Hey there i meant the full map on 300H this just an tip on the maountain what i have done :)
some is not done yet doing the ditails after iam done with the whole map ^^

Some of the pictures looks decent and some of the pictures (second and last one) looks really autobordered and squary. You need to focus more on the details on you're waterfalls and focus on not making squary mountains and autobordered ground cause it looks disgusting when its autobordered :)
i will do more on the waterfalls when i dont the freespacers on my mapp :) thanks for replying

Last edited by a moderator:
Back