• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My 8.60 CipSoft Tibia project discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh of course, you need to go out there and enjoy nature... sometimes spending too much time doing something needs a break and who knows maybe in the future you want to go back to it (at least don't delete the work done :)

you are understood brother, without pressure, I hope you are well and calm, we wish you the best :)
Thanks and don't worry I won't delete it, I will save it on my desktop always or one drive.
Post automatically merged:

oh of course, you need to go out there and enjoy nature... sometimes spending too much time doing something needs a break and who knows maybe in the future you want to go back to it (at least don't delete the work done :)

you are understood brother, without pressure, I hope you are well and calm, we wish you the best :)
check his project,[8.60] Lastera - Real Map - [Discussion] - [Test Server] - [OTS Development] (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-lastera-real-map-discussion-test-server-ots-development.273210/page-2#post-2668431)
you might enjoy this project of his

Locked on OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back