• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Application (Release coming soon)

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, here i'm developing a new application to manage players, accounts and database tables.

Compiled on: Visual Studio 2008

Some screens:
(All players features are finished)
2ujpj7s.png

(Config is saved on a text file)
fkwi1h.png

14mc9d0.png

2ppesex.png

30k4kkh.png

2vteavb.png

I'll start to manage account features tomorrow, i'm tired now xP
Of course i'll post the sources (To prevent some people says that the data that you enter on the app is sent to another PC to hack servers bla bla bla...)

What do you think?

This may come in handy for people that ( for whatever reason I don't know ) aren't that great with MySQL.
Very self-explaining GUI.

Good work.

Oo another good program from you...

Looks simple yet beautifulz...

Tell the nubs like Cyko what framework you need to run also...some computers may not be up to par *coughs* cyko

if it's not supported, perhaps make it able to connect to remote databases (i.e. not on same system), this could be a useful app if you're too lazy to go to phpmyadmin or do it manually through SSH or w.e.

looks good might use it because on phpmyadmin i have to relog every 30 minutes, and this looks easier then all that scrolling and things..

Oo another good program from you...

Looks simple yet beautifulz...

Tell the nubs like Cyko what framework you need to run also...some computers may not be up to par *coughs* cyko
it's c++ not C# or w/e since he said Visual Stdio

Last edited:
looks like a very useful program. People who just start to learn will most likely find them to come in handy.

Even though it's easy to do most of this stuff manually, I think even I'd use this program, it would likely save a lot of time :)

Red

Back