• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My body is so booty licious

Diss

Reaction score
This is how I feel about this server starting now, The server in general is great, But I don't think it has ever been up for more then 24 hours without having problems, There's always something "ddosing" "event bugs" Or just it crashing or lagging for no apparent reason.
Its getting aggravating the server is great but the up time and quality is horrible :'(

@Matt unbann me from vent b4 I cut your dick off, chop it up into a million peaces and put it in some chili and feed it to your mother.

i love you too, im working on getting it up as we speak..not my fault some dos virgins have such a huge botnet :p
u banned out of vent

Last edited:
You can hide stuff in it that can attack u just like a ddos. Ive seen some server with there own gif pic on guilds soo ppl cant do it. Im not saying that's whats causing it but Id still look into it.

Still not up... YAWN.... Everytime I advertise <_<

I think you might me right about those GIF's I guess you could hide data in them and smash people with it but I dont think there is any way for it to actualy hurt the server..

It can lag his internet just like a ddos

How tho it has not server to send packets out unless it wierd to one pc and worst that can do is crash a website.. unless there somethign im not getting. And the hell with that ventrill lol peace of shit.. i got banned cuse people wanna be twats..

Back