• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My few works.

Kategan

Open Your Eyes
Reaction score
This signature I've done about 2 years ago ^.-

2eledfn.jpg

And this below is 'fresh'.

8ydt88.jpg

I think there will be more ; - >

Greetings.

i dont like the first one but i love the second one, what program do you use?

Would you be bale make a sig for me, white and black with my name on it, and you name ofc xD

@Boy67

I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0.
Did you mean something like that? ; - >

nh080h.jpg

I like your style, your colour choice but you need to be more creative. Try other patterns for example. Overall the signatures looks good.

I would recommend using CS2. I use to work with 7.0 but I found some stuff easier with CS2.

Looks awesome, can I request a signature with red and white background?
And my name in the middle with the text under it "Relica Project"?

Adobe Photoshop CS is the most balances version of them all I think

Pro's
- you don't get shuffed with BRIDGE
- you get almost everything you need
- way less RAM devouring than others

Con's
- CS3 has some 'new special options' which you might want...
- Hard to get (and now I'm talking both warez and legal xD)

CS3 is 'ok' BUT.. you NEED alot of RAM.. and you need to withstand BRIDGE or embrace it.. choice is up to you

As for Photoshop 7.0
It's the best version around imo.. You will have to use some oldschool techniques over those new handy dandy new filters and actions you can use.. but this is most certainly the best version of photoshop there is.. Imo..

but it might be hard to understand..

(hell.. I began my 'career' with PS6 then moved on to 7 for about 2 years xD)

*wow that's off topic ^^*

ON TOPIC:

your first signature is WAY overcontrasted, you hardly see anything left of the background..

Your second signature is flat and the focal is a bit off.. I'm also not craving for the glow EVERYWHERE.

I hope you can get some advice out of these sentences :#

Thanks for opinions.

@Samuro

I'll try to create something ; )

@Flipvlug

Thanks for a lecture XD

That looks very nice, an old style i completely forgot to use :D

The signatures looks very nice, make more, improve your work ^^

Thanks for a lecture XD

I'm not trying to give a lecture.. I'm trying to give some critique based on my opinion which in my opinion might help you improve if you pay attention to these points in future signatures.. If you want though I'll stop doing this?

I'm not trying to give a lecture.. I'm trying to give some critique based on my opinion which in my opinion might help you improve if you pay attention to these points in future signatures.. If you want though I'll stop doing this?

I don't have something negative to you, if you do something well, help others if you want.

@Topic

Thanks for opinions.

Back