• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My First Cave :/

helvetti

Reaction score
Well this is my first cave what i maded by rme or this is my first time i map for it soo here its is not best but still i wanted to hear what you think :p:D

1118542.gif

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/1118542

If no one Likes im going to stop mapping xD not really
And sry my bad english if i have any becouse i suck at school

Last edited:
I can't see any detail :( (cuz zoomed out picture)
As Jesper said it's kinda squary in my opinion too.
Keep working, i know it is your first cave but you can improve it alot :)

Last edited:
It's deffinately too sqaure =]

I usually layout the ground first

If i'm starting a map on floor

z:7 I would put water and then put Land
z:-1 I will put cave and then cave ground :D

Lastly I do map and Details

Tip: Hold Shift and drag the tile to a certain pos, Its quicker ^_^

well this is my first cave what i maded by rme or this is my first time i map for it soo here its is not best but still i wanted to hear what you think :p:d

if no one likes im going to stop mapping xd not really
and sry my bad english if i have any becouse i suck at school

:d:d !

Hey helvetti, i strongly recommend you use the Doodad Palette -> Nature
Search for cave details and dont make the walk space too bigg. :) See some tutorials!

Very BAD !
huhasua, 5 min on Remere's Map Editor.. pfff.

Yours, Ramq

I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you didn't have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. No, come to think of it, you would.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.

Back