• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My First City ( Yalahar )

Alfred

Reaction score
My First Mapping Yalahar tempel.jpg

House :
Yalahar house.jpg
City floor 5 : yalahar  floor 5.jpg

Dp : Yalahar dp.jpg

Outside The City : Yalahar Desert.jpg

Remeber this was my first mapping

More Mapping Will come!

Last edited:
keep it up pal read more tutorials .. and be sure that as long as you're working hard .. you'll succeed in being a professional one day :D ..

well they're still noobish :D .. try surfing this forum and lookin at some pros' mapping .. and get their senses and their ideas ..

this is the thread of 2 noob mappers saying theyre pro? no offence to you keep on mapping and get better...

Lol he retired and it's not to hard to see why he quit with all the lag and stupid stuff thats going on with real tibia at the moment...

Seeing as Druids might have been using a Dragon Scale Mail now they can't :/

well i'm not a noob .. and 2nd don't call a begginer a noob .. just be polite .. MR what ever .. and try to teach him something new instead of laughing at him .. dumbass!

Lol he retired and it's not to hard to see why he quit with all the lag and stupid stuff thats going on with real tibia at the moment...

Seeing as Druids might have been using a Dragon Scale Mail now they can't :/

What?:confused::confused:

Back