• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper My first day as a photo model :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
znote 8.1 was good.....
OT: Thank you alot for reminding me that im smoker, brb 3 min

Lol, just because I dislike cigarettes, means that I wouldn't say yes to a photo shoot? Oo

Even though you don't smoke, if somebody asked you to be a photo model of an old hollywood theme, wouldn't you participate? Even though you have to keep a lighted cigarette in your hand?

You don't have to smoke to take an old fashion picture while holding a smoke. Right? :p

Are you gay? Cuz you look like you are in the picture, NO OFFENCE..

Enjoy: Make sure to don't fall in tears.

This is me and my girlfriend, low modified picture, and while she had short hair :C
2323-stefa-caroline.jpg

Here is a standalone picture of her during some kind of cos play festival.
2324-trubadur.jpg

Sexy!
Maybe you should join the mob? ;D

haha, thanks... I guess :p

dont take this the wrong way, but i just have to say, ur girlfriend looks like a 10 year old boy :eek:

Get a fucking life.

Thanks for the comments. :) Keep in mind to stay ontopic from here on. (Discuss about the contents on the main post).

your girlfriend looks like a bot really =( just because she cuts his hair......
and i think i posted that before and mod deleted?REASON?

shut the fuck up who the fuck are you to judge people by lookin' i bet your now in the lan club with 10 other japanese guys jerkin off and playing tibia in the same time so shut the fuck up kiddo

Unban donio znote?.. i know u agree when i say you did a misktake by banning me..

You proved long ago the fact that it was not a mistake. I won't lift you ban.

Thread closed, this is old news now, and its being spammed with contents unrelated to the subject. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back