• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My First Map in RME Mapeditor

Rivve

Seonbae
Reaction score
Hello,this is my first mapping in RME MapEditor Please post your opinion

firstpx6.png

secondqn5.png

Kind Regards,
Rivax

It looks nice, but there are things that I dislike and things that can be added such as the trees on the mountain they are to close to each other you should add more bushes then trees some plants and flowers makes it alot better too...

I can also see that you didn't randomized your grass which makes it more detailed + you could have made some little stones and if you to make it more detailed or creativity I recommend to use SimOne's mapeditor since it's easier.

Did you even look at it before you posted? I can see stuff into eachother.

Take a look at some tutorials, look at some other showoffs, use SimOne's and keep practicin' and you'll get better.

I don't have time to tell you what to improve, take a look at Xenios post and you'll know what to change.

Kind Regards, Seabitz.

its nice for you're first time in RME, good job.

There's not need of more bushes, and the server will randomize the tiles. I think it looks great, you don't have to switch to Simeone's map editor to practice..

agree with Jester
*but don't be that hard to the guy, as the title says, his first job with RME.

Back