• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My First Monster

Deftinwolf

TibiaRessurection Project
Reaction score
Well idk if u can call it a monster lol its been awhile back but it was probably my favorite one i ever made ^_^
newsnout.gif

Kitty will kill you! I plan on updating it with some better colors eventually.

2 things.

1. It looks pretty nice man!
2. u need to make it walk able in 2 pictures because tibia cant see "walking" pictures.

So u need to make it like.
1. Picture 1 it's walking feet "left" are incront of the right feet

1. Picture 1 it's walking feet "right" are incront of the left feet

haha i have it in more then one image =P and its feet are right i just choose not to post the images so no one jacks them

lol nice idea .. oh and they dont put cats in tibia (especially thais) so that the dogs (again the one in thais) woudlnt kill it :p

if i do finish it i wont post it most likely =] dont want it stolen lol but i might show some updates idk just have to wait and see

I see you have some talent. You could make the cat move more like a real cat. If you don't mind saying witch animation program do you use? pcs2,pcs3 only one i usually use.

Back