• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My first one, rate it!

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I tryed to make a Web Design, so what do you think about this one:

859-webdes.jpg

:)?

I need to know what does looks bad, I accept every bad/nice comment :)!

Thanks for watching!
:D

Last edited:
Make the color where the text is stand out more, becouse now its to mutch blended ;)

I honestly think it's a good try as it's your very first one, HOWEVER... There's plenty of stuff that could be fixed to make it look even better and more professional. I'm not going to go through all of them, but the most obvious ones.

1. You should highlight the actual website from the background to get the viewers attention.
  2. You are using way to big spaces for example; the title boards.
  3. As some others said, the text needs another color and a smaller one aswell to make it easily read.
  4. The background itself, is it tilable? You have to consider that other people may not use the same resolution as you, and therefore the background may repeat itself.
  5. The space between the header and the bottom part should be the same as the space between the left and the right part of the bottom part.
  6. Try using a regular/standard font when you type as you would otherwise need to create a picture and put it on the website for the text. Let's say you downloaded a font from some website, and you installed it properly. You are eager to use it for your website, and it looks really sweet! But then again, you must ask yourself, will I be the only one to see it as when you put new fonts on your localhost, it doesn't mean everyone else has that specific font.
Just a few pointers, hope I helped!

I dont really love it i'll give a 6/10.

You might use more colours

it looks cool, but i dont like it
so 8/10 on style
and 4/10 on personal appeal

looks nice :eek: reminds me of the homepage of MMB's new project (altho i forgot the url "/... think its closed by now tho)

I don't like the 1 color thing :/ It might look cool but it doesn't look like a great website to me. But the structure is very good, and this is your first layout right? Keep on working :D

Too much monotome colors for me, there's only one color, but I like the shapes and fonts. Just change so that it has more than just that color and it'll be great. :)

u should make for background bit darker colors and for text the contrast of the background so it flips ppl's in the eye ;)

anway's 9/10 for bro :) :wub:

Back