• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first

Diss

Reaction score
Update, I added a hell shield, Looks pretty decent, Imo constructive criticism is appreciated.

spritet.png

I know its horrible I just want constructive criticism, This is my first attempt EVER on making a sprite.

I also know the size is not correct, So if some1 could give me the correct size that would be great.

Last edited:
Thanks, I tried to shade it to the best of my knowledge of shading, Uhm do you know the size of the sprites? That would greatly help me in future sprites.

Jeez dude, read some tutorials, not in this forum tho. I just cannot give you any tips since you don't know the basics. Oh and you should define the shape in the better way. ;)

It isn't that bad to be honest, but it looks more like runescape stuff...I hate runescape.

Back