• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My guitar skills!

That is pretty good skills. I don't really know anything about Guitar.

Men
The true guitarist isen't that he recorded videos and upload to pages

Is the one that suits your taste in music and is able to express their feelings through the 6 strings.

It is one thing to be guitarist and the other is self-worshiping

Is my opinion

@Pro warbringer

Sorry, but it's not my fault that Youtube cant upload videos perfectly sync. like the original file i have.

@kaorus
The musician can identify himself by making music. not just with 6 strings. Also, a musician makes music FIRST for himself, to explain feelings, to have fun. and alot of things that im sure you wouldn't understand. after that, he can thing about others. If you're a guitarist, and you're pretty good.. Thats fine. But then you're not a musician.

Last edited:
Very easy song to play actually, a new guitarist that only followed strictly orders could play that song. It's just simple chords and nothing special. I've been playing for 13 years so I think I know.. But, may I ask how many years you've been playing? ;p

Awesome skills man!
But I hate the music :(

One of my fav songs. :thumbup:
I think you play very nice but you still can be much better.

I've 4 years :D.. 5 with this coming year... Ohm, Yes it is very easy to play actually. I could send more vids so you can check out what more i can do.. ! Thanks for the good comments

Back