• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster My Hosting Service Open in 2-3 Years

Trojoka

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,

i and my Freind open in 2 Years a Hosting Service now we want to ask you:
Do you want to be a Member of this Hosting Service? Yo get all Money what you get for your Root Server! Here are the Prices:

4Gb Ram Server (more infos come): 25€/Month
12GB Ram Server (more infos come): 45€/Month

I hope u want to Join our Hosing Company!

//masterkiller

@Nux because im go to school in 2-3 years i will go working so i buy me from the money who i get root servers and offering hosting service =)

yeh but he is saying that who would want to wait 2-3 years to hve their server finally up,if its a good ot stian,or vapus could host.and i believe they have openeing but they are usally lookign for custom and unique server.

i looking for all Servers! When everyone noit describe his ot good he dont get hosting service =) But when everone describe good he get it and its your choise to decide with custon or real =) not my!

i think i will buy me 3 server for the first and when i get the money for host i will buy a lots of more ;)

Back