• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My map contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNotoriousNaS

OFWGKTA
Senator
Reaction score
Welcome to my map contest. :)

Rules:
  • Have to be Your work.
  • Not been shown to public before, therefor You will have to PM me the screenshot.
  • Only serious inputs.
  • Do only post 1 screenshot!
If you break any of these rules you might get disqualified, I chose the penalty.

Other Information:
  • You may post the screenshots as you want (in-game / mapeditor) (BMP, JPG etc.)
  • You may use PhotoShop, Paint or whatever you prefer to add effects to Your screenshot.
  • You may use any Tibian graphic you'd like (anything from 6.4 to 8.21.)
  • The contest does not have a theme.

Contestants:
  • Xenios (done!)
  • Mc-Pedro (done!)
  • Doom Drummer (done!)
  • Flyde (done!)
  • Sharp (done!)
Closing date of sending me your contribution: 2008-10-28.

Kind Regards, Seabitz.

Last edited:

Please read again:

Rules:
  • Have to be Your work.
  • Not been shown to public before, therefor You will have to PM me the screenshots.
  • Only serious inputs.
  • Do only post 1 screenshot!
If you break any of these rules you might get disqualified, I chose the penalty.
Especially referring to:

• ..therefor You will have to PM me the screenshot.

I will give another chance; PM another screenshot that fits the rules and you're in. If you still wish to join.

You may use PhotoShop, Paint or whatever you prefer to add effects to Your screenshot.!!

LOL, the ones that don't know how to use PhotoShop is going to loose.
Looks way much better in Photoshop edited pictures -.-"

Lol, dont delete my posts..

<Image removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
All spots are now full.

Contestants: You have until 2008-10-28 to PM me your contribution, make sure that it fits the rules.
If a contestant leaves (PM me!) I'll re open the thread; If a contestant does not post me their contribution within the date they will get disqualified.

Thread closed until further notice.

Done with my picture, gonna send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back