• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My mapping.

Do you like my mapping style?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Crewe

Ravens
Reaction score
Well, Im new at this ;p. I will just map from time to time and post my mappings here.

This it like the 6-8th time I map.

To start off;

402-strange.png

Last edited:
For a begginner your better than me omg , i need really to solve my problem of hosting pictures ;P

Looking really nice to be ur first attempt

Last edited:
Thanks alot, Neon :D

Do you have any suggestions on what to map? I have no idea ;p

Are you making a whole map or just for showoff?

Thanks alot ;p.

@Neon, just a showoff :p. Im not really having an ot anymore tho if anyone would like to hire me, I'd say yes ;p

Okey, I made some kind of passage through something that ONCE was a village.

404-desert.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, maybe you should make the ruins more structured, right now it doesn't look like there's been houses there, just a couple of randomly placed walls here and there... ^^

Hmm, maybe you should make the ruins more structured, right now it doesn't look like there's been houses there, just a couple of randomly placed walls here and there... ^^

What about now?

Last edited:
i dig your style FLyde, i voted for you a few minutes ago on the poll, and this screenshot is very good to

Back