• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My mapping~

Suvious

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been mapping for approximately 2 years and have made, what I feel is a very nice map! Take a look! Copyright~ Don't steal it.
mapdemoforcipjc2.png

mapdemo2xd7.png

mapdemo3ug7.png

mapdemo4ov4.png

mapdemo5ax7.png

This was ALL made in SimOnes editor, NOT Rmeres!

Last edited:
Why did you take a picture from that range?
You are not able to see any details, please fix a new picture.

"cough! REMERE!
Pretty nice, but lil to shallow and hallow, to much empty space, that could be fild with so much more than squary houses. :p

Regards

The houses looks quite good, but you have to put more nature such as bushes, different trees, flowers and some interior on the roads like streetlights, bench and a fountain somewhere.

Some of the houses look bland but they're nice on the inside. And I did use SimOnes not Rmeres. I now use Rmeres for the basic outlines of my cities but never to properly map. As for the street lights, the cities in beta. If you played this city you'd probably like it, it has some unique features not included in a lot of other maps. If you want to try it it should be on later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back