• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint My new release in Tools

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
About 2 hours ago I released version 0.1 of OpenTibiaLibrary ( gesior/open-tibia-library (https://github.com/gesior/open-tibia-library) ) - made official hosts of it on my server ots.me.

I did post it on board Tools, waited for approval.. and then thread disappeared, without any information or anything.

Your thread is still there and was never removed (I can PM you the empty moderation history if you want aswell a list of your threads (shows the removed threads aswell)).
Not sure what happens when a thread needs moderation if you got x min / hours to edit it and then you can't see it or if you can even see it at all after it was posted, but it's the same thread you posted the first time from what I can see.

Moderators gets a notification when a thread / post needs to be approved and it will stay that way until a moderator is online and can approve it.
So it does not matter who posts the thread in a moderated board, it will stay "hidden" till a moderator has approved it.

Thanks for answer.
For first hour there was thread visibile to me on that board with some 'shield' and information that it needs approval to become visible.
After that thread just disappeared, no information, if it was blocked for rule violation, rejected, approved or anything.
After some time I just opened forum and my thread disappeared. It was not in my account history, not on board. I though someone deleted it without any notification.

Thanks for answer.
For first hour there was thread visibile to me on that board with some 'shield' and information that it needs approval to become visible.
After that thread just disappeared, no information, if it was blocked for rule violation, rejected, approved or anything.
After some time I just opened forum and my thread disappeared. It was not in my account history, not on board. I though someone deleted it without any notification.

In that case the thread is probbly removed from your view till we approve it.
We(moderators) are all humans and can forget, but in most cases we give out a warning / send a notification if something is wrong (both of these are added to the post / thread history for other moderators to see aswell).

In this case it was because no moderators were online (please remember it's friday evening) so it can take even longer to get your post / thread approved.
It took 1 hour 43 min to get your thread approved.

Unless you have something else to add ill lock this thread since it's resolved.

It's a bit weird, because for first hour I could see it on board with status 'waiting for approval' and then it just disappear.
I don't know if there is some 1-hour limit or if someone start moderate it becomes invisible.

I understand it can take hooours to approve thread, but I don't get it how it could be there and then disappear :S

It's a bit weird, because for first hour I could see it on board with status 'waiting for approval' and then it just disappear.
I don't know if there is some 1-hour limit or if someone start moderate it becomes invisible.

I understand it can take hooours to approve thread, but I don't get it how it could be there and then disappear :S

Well I guess @Don Daniello can check the settings for it.
Not sure why it would disable it or if it was some problem on your side.

Hanlon's Forum:

"Never attribute to moderator malice that which is adequately explained by god damn it Xenforo",

Back