• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Nooby Astera Life

Fat Boy

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hiho welcome one and all to where ill be posting screenshots of things that i do/happen to me within the game.
Let me start by saying i won't post every single level mainly just loot screens /things i find amusing, also i do not use bot programs and never will i firmly think if you must have a computer play for you than you shouldn't play at all while this might get me some hate i dont care flame me :D

(sorry for blurry i forgot to turn on anti alyising which improves the graphics on tibia 11)

Level : 404
Voc : Elder Druid
Magic Level : 103 (naked)

Equipment :
15fv3b.jpg

Skills:
2wf7be8.jpg

Outfit:
2a83jhe.jpg

Mount:
24dq3pl.jpg

Bank Balance:
t8w9yg.jpg

Last edited:
Addtional Info :

Other Full Addons :
Demon Hunter
YalaHarian
Warmaster
Afflicted
Demon
Noble Woman
Warrior
barbarian
druid
wizard
Pirate
Assassin
Shaman
NorseWoman

Other Mounts :
BlazeBringer
Undead Cavebear
Donkey
WarHorse
Kingly Deer
Tamed Panda
Scorpian King
Shadow Drapotr
Draptor
MantaRay
IronBlight
Dragon Ling
Water Buffalo
Ursagrodon
Widow Queen
Black Sheep

650 avalanche and 112 ultimate manas at hero fort (i brought 1500 avas but i was bored of the place at 650)
There was more plats but i gave 5k of them to a lower lvl

2igyn7n.jpg

also cleared behemoth quest for a person xd

dey2xv.jpg

i did a frost dragon hunt for the Luls 800 sd 20 ump

20t2lut.jpg

i also killed the glooth fairy in hopes of a feedbag to sell but no such luck

01:37 The following items are available in your reward chest: a yellow gem, 5 glooth spears, 5 platinum coins, 5 great mana potions, 5 bowls of glooth soup, a glooth cape, 3 glooth injection tubes, 100 gold coins

2s8lds6.jpg

also apparently im "hunted" on non pvp by a guild called Wanted they follow me around non stop to ks on lvl 400-800s so i ran them around hellgate, thais rats and a bunch of other places so hunting might get harder xd

Tryed Mad Mage Servants to see if i could get lucky and loot can of golden oil or the mad mage hat but im not lucky

6fum1d.jpg

05:24 Your deeds have been noticed and the following items are available in your reward chest: a piggy bank, 3 platinum coins, 5 assassin stars, 5 strong mana potions, 40 gold coins, 100 gold coins

Last edited:
Im transfering over to astera where i can actully hunt in peace its annoying having lvl 800 rp follow u and other lvl 400's only bad thing is i cant edit the title so its going to say calmera lel

Im transfering over to astera where i can actully hunt in peace its annoying having lvl 800 rp follow u and other lvl 400's only bad thing is i cant edit the title so its going to say calmera lel

Sorry to see you're leaving Calmera, but let me guess.. Wanted? :rolleyes:

I am on Calmera also, but much lower than yourself (156 ED). Wish you all the best of luck on Astera as Wanted are a plague that needs to be dealt with..

Regards,
Cody

Sorry to see you're leaving Calmera, but let me guess.. Wanted? :rolleyes:

I am on Calmera also, but much lower than yourself (156 ED). Wish you all the best of luck on Astera as Wanted are a plague that needs to be dealt with..

Regards,
Cody

yes wanted hate me for transfering there even tho that was my world in 7.6 and they also transfered there.. and beacuse i did free behemoth quest and demon helmet quest services

big thanks to z note for fixing my title so it wouldnt be confusing :D ty

Last edited:
also a note i know i could be hunting far stronger places but until cip fixes potions and single target runes i refuse to almost die to it right now you cant run and pot or run and sd it makes you stop moving

1000 ava 213 ump lizard city i also killed some drakens while there

33wmcg2.jpg

i realizd i still have necro task lul im a lazy person to do tasks

343p0uw.jpg

last hunt b4 sleep 700 avalanche 109 ump hero fort not so lucky this time but if i got lucky everytime it would take some fun away

es17hu.jpg

Last edited:
I changed my set for now since i hunt mostly monsters who do physical damage and the extra m lvls arnt really needed that much at my level, i would rather have dwarven armor and helmet but those arnt on market atm

6pme5t.jpg

Also Killed Glooth Fairy Again but even worse loot than last time

18:29 The following items are available in your reward chest: 5 small diamonds, a glooth axe, 5 platinum coins, 5 great spirit potions, 5 glooth steaks, 3 glooth injection tubes, 100 gold coins

1z309ya.jpg

and sold my massive lootbag so im not poor anymore

e144k6.jpg

Behe forbbiden lands 1k ava/102 ump

256a33k.jpg

Last edited:
Went To Mad Mage Again still not lucky :/

2ln7i13.jpg

Final Loot is ZzZzZz

00:27 Your deeds have been noticed and the following items are available in your reward chest: a red piece of cloth, 2 platinum coins, 5 strong mana potions, 40 gold coins, 100 gold coins

2llbq6s.jpg

Zao Corruption Hole Chosens 1k ava, 113 ump (if u cant tell i love aoe runes)

23tfw2r.jpg

Im also offline training a paladin as an alt char for when im either low on stam or just want to change up my play style :p he wont make an apperance till 110 dist though hes lvl 8 :x

Last edited:
Went and killed this boss Name LLoyd with a team

vq60z7.jpg

His Loot wasn't so good for me ;/

1ot3l2.jpg

Bantua -2 1300 thunderstorm 157ump

28rp6jm.jpg

@ilikehacks123 glad you like it :p

I don't have much time today i work all day but i got one hunt in and one glooth fairy in b4 work

2000sd/185ump hellspawns and plaguesmiths (was just trying for fast and fun exp)

2ufwvuh.jpg

Glooth Fairy Loot better than last time

07:26 The following items are available in your reward chest: 5 small topazes, a glooth club, 5 platinum coins, 5 great health potions, 5 glooth steaks, a heat core, 3 glooth injection tubes, 100 gold coins

4rpcpl.jpg

wish i could hunt more but rl work is more important to keep a roof over my head :x

had like 6 hours b4 work so did 2 hunts and a glooth fairy, also started a 3rd hunt but since i have to go to work ill finish it later

Glooth Fairy : not so good

09:51 The following items are available in your reward chest: 5 small rubies, a glooth axe, 5 platinum coins, 5 great health potions, 3 glooth injection tubes, 100 gold coins, iron ore, a gear wheel

2z9gyo2.jpg

Lizard City Hunt 1000 avalanche/141ump
(not so lucky this round)

34t99qo.jpg

And i wanted a change of area so im not bored just hunting same things so i went to deeplings to spice it up abit 1000 stone shower/110ump

2d10j2h.jpg

Got some very eventfull screens for you here

Oramond Minos (tough ones and easier ones) 2000sd/185ump

16lzs04.jpg

I cleared demon helmet for three lower levels they arnt in the pic beacuse i didnt want to risk them dying b4 the room was cleared

214pie1.jpg

I finally got the set i wanted (dwarven helmet and dwarven armor only physical set for mage) helmet cost me 1.5kk and armor 6kk

t5hixx.jpg

and last but not least it seems i have a fan but i dont know the person o_O maybe its someone from here thanks for the love though

a4lkz8.jpg

Goodnight!

Glooth Fairy Loot 1 :

2vbwpj8.jpg

Glooth Fairy Loot 2 :

15p5u85.jpg

Servants Again No Loot worth mention:

kdl72v.jpg

Deeper Bantua -2 and -3 1800 thunderstorms/194 ump :

sx11ty.jpg

Back