• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My NPC's.

KnightmareZ

Reaction score
Okay uhm.. i dont know where to begin..
I download a server and when I open it with my map editor and all the NPCs disapeard. So I imported all my NPCs from the server to the map editor, and my NPCs got listed on my NPC list on the list in the editor but not on the map editor..

But I could see the NPCs in-game. and when I saved the map on the editor all npc's disapeard on the server - except like Xodet.

Any ideas? Need more info? tell me as fast as possible please!
thanks

Last edited:
I didnt get this part, can you tell me more ? "and my NPCs got listed on my NPC list on the list in the editor but not on the map editor..

But I could see the NPCs in-game."

You got them in the "list" in the map editor, but not in the map editor ? tell me what you mean :p

I didnt get this part, can you tell me more ? "and my NPCs got listed on my NPC list on the list in the editor but not on the map editor..

But I could see the NPCs in-game."

You got them in the "list" in the map editor, but not in the map editor ? tell me what you mean :p

yea thats right.. they are on the Creatures/NPCs list on the map editor but they dont load on the "map screen" on the map editor..

Last edited:
Back