• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Nux Showoff

Did You Like This Map?

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Hey Members, Here is a Image tha i want you to rate.

As you may see there is Amazon creatures that is protecting the holy mountain from the strongest barrbarines thay now. thay have just been atacked by them.

88929722gf6.jpg

Wtf Comment Why you dont like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok let me try one more time this time it will be bette.

You shouldn't start with showoffs which you will never be able to use in any way... And don't try to get it better in my opinion its better if you try to make for example a good and playable troll/cyc/dragon spawn... Just to train the basics..

Cuz beginners making showoffs just never turn out good.. Start with something easier first :)

do we even need to tell you?

yes you need to help him out there .. so he could improve himself .. not just be rude and tell him it's a crap ..

For you Nux .. listen to me .. i guess you'll need to read Many tutorials .. and watch others' maps .. because in this forums .. people won't rate your map as if it was your first time .. they'll rate it compared with the expert mappers .. i don't want you to be put down by those unpleasent people .. but just train your way there .. PM me if you needed help .. i might help you doing better man .. don't give it up because some people don't want anyone to improve .. just keep training .. you'll be there ..:thumbup:

yes you need to help him out there .. so he could improve himself .. not just be rude and tell him it's a crap ..

For you Nux .. listen to me .. i guess you'll need to read Many tutorials .. and watch others' maps .. because in this forums .. people won't rate your map as if it was your first time .. they'll rate it compared with the expert mappers .. i don't want you to be put down by those unpleasent people .. but just train your way there .. PM me if you needed help .. i might help you doing better man .. don't give it up because some people don't want anyone to improve .. just keep training .. you'll be there ..:thumbup:
Your wrong, at otland we rate everything doesn't matter if its your first work or second. We give others our reasons without hurting them, i know there is people who hurts but not all.

On topic,
i think you shall finish the island and then showoff, by the way how did you think the players will kill the amazonz? ;o

@Supershady: OtLands community does NOT rate the pictures after if they are made by newbies like you or pro's? And your thread got 5 stars.

Think>Post

you guys dont even know what that image want to say.

Cant you Read, dont you see the arrows on the mountains and the axes cutting the stone?, it have been attacked by barrbariens, its not a map that i would use, it was just an idea.

Cant you Read, dont you see the arrows on the mountains and the axes cutting the stone?, it have been attacked by barrbariens, its not a map that i would use, it was just an idea.

They attacked a mountain with 1 house? That's... cool... I guess... -.^

huh you dont understend, thay wanted to kill the amazon´s creatures, and thay missed alot and one of the arrows met the house

lol, yea yea :p u need to improve alot listen to shady's reply its probably the best one in here

Back