• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My otmanager

phil1p

beep beep im a jeep
Reaction score
4Z0nRGS20q.png

Hi folks, you may think this is a rip off from Aerox and Mindrage but it's not.I got the ideá from them and remade the gui a little, thats true but I'll be finish this one..

It will for sure include this functions so far..

Done
Working on
Not done

• Login system using HWID (Hardware ID, meaning I give you access to this program and I can remove it anytime I want.
  • Server configuration (Edit your config.lua in a more effective way.)
  • Database manager (Gets all databases and tables of your mysql.)
  • Script editor (You are able to edit, save, delete your scripts through this program.)
  • Item editor (Edit your items.xml in a more effective way.)
  • Status info (Gets if XAMPP/Uniform is running, if port 7171,7172 is opened, if your server is running and for how long.)
  • Auto updater (To keep your binary at the latest version.)

Screenshots:
1_22.png

2_4.png

3_3.png

4.png

5.png

6_14.png

Got some suggestions of functions and such..?
Please post it here in the thread..

To Aerox, Mindrage.. you will be finding yourself in the credits so don't worry.. :)

Regards, phil1p.

Last edited:
Seems to be cool. I am expecting to see it on our Downloads page and I hope it won't be another not-to-be-finished program. I have one question, will it be open source?

Seems to be cool. I am expecting to see it on our Downloads page and I hope it won't be another not-to-be-finished program. I have one question, will it be open source?
Thank you, and yes it will be open-source by the same day it gets done. :)

HWID Lock and released on the downloads page as open source.. am I missing something? I don't see much use in this program anyways, you only change config.lua once or twice, phpMyAdmin will be a better database manager and I don't see how you're going to make a script editor (notepad++?..)

Back