• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My own Server 1.4.2 TFS

Patrykx123

Reaction score
Hello,
For several years I have been creating servers for tibia 8.6.
I have always been interested in the newest Tibia client. Currently the latest version is 1.4.2 TFS. I would like to start my first project written from scratch.
First question:
1) If the server is uploaded to VPS windows, is Xampp a good choice?
2) What are some good security features besides sha1 or SSL?
3) How can I verify the Tibia version with TFS 1.4.2?

Thanks for the answers :)

Use XAMPP only for local development, because it is not recommended for a running server.

As stated on their official website: "XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment".

It may be a bit complicated, but I would suggest to use built in Windows Server - IIS.

Here is a tutorial I found: Configuring Step 1: Install IIS and PHP (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/iis/application-frameworks/scenario-build-a-php-website-on-iis/configuring-step-1-install-iis-and-php)

And separately install MySQL.

If you think it's too complicated, then you can always stick with: UniServerZ. It's alternative for XAMPP, but recommended for production use.

Back