• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My real tibia map!

Lahedam

Reaction score
Well, I started to track the real tibia map.. This is what I've got so far! (Everything that is tracked, has also got the FULL underground of that area.)

There you see all I've got so far! (35mb), so its alot to go. Idk if this is the right section.. I am not sure if I will release the map when its done, so idk if it belongs in Mapping or here. Since its not really me who has made the map, Im just stealing it! Hehe

Anyways, anyone got any opinions on what I should map track first now?

Last edited:
I found out I checked the size on the wrong file.. Its 44 mb instead of 35! ;)

all that is 40 mb ? or do you have more places? since my map (you find it at the download place) is 33mb and have full underground on all places

Edit:
is that .otx or .otbm
my map is .otbm

feel free to download my map to make it done faster!

Last edited:
Mummrik my Otbm file is 79,4 mb? xD
Spawns 3 ,5mb or something

Nice work ^^

@edit What size got rl map and rl spawns?

Mine is .otx I have no idea how to convert.. If anyone feels like linking me to a tutorial, I would be grateful :)

And I wont download some other map.. Cause now I have my own "mini-map" to go after. Everything I havent maptracked is black. So it's easier to know which parts I have left to do! :)

Edit: found out how.. Trying to make it otbm tomorrow! ^^
Edit2: I havent added spawns (I think its easier to have no spawns, and to make em ALL myself later.. (maybe with a little help/borrow your spawn file :p)

Last edited:
Well , i would notsay , that its better not to have spawns , cuz there are a lot of creatures all over the map , it would take u months to finish the spawns

Back