• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My second mapp after som tips !

I like it, I see you took a few advice from everyone. Still, you could add a few more details everywhere, at least grasstuffs.. And like some different nature, not just 3 different things at different places.. Randomize it a little more, that will make it look better.. I think? :p

Also mixing dead tree's next to living tree's does NOT look good, and does not fit. Make it one theme, dead or alive. Not both! Also some creatures or NPC's would look good there, maybe a hole down to a cave too..

Like some flowers & more stones, and small things you know.. The mountain looks great, just don't make it so "squary" at the bottom.. Same goes with the outline of the island..

And I really like the waterfall, keep the good mapping up.. Your getting better & better!

6/10.

Last edited:
For me the hills were too square :p
What size brush do you use to put the mountains down?

4/10

I like it, 8/10.

1 minus = You could details the grass a bit more.
1 minus = You could make the mountain a bit less squary, or a bit more natural.

2 - 10 = 8.

8/10 is good. :)

Last edited:
I like it, 8/10.

1 minus = You could details the grass a bit more.
1 minus = You could make the mountain a bit less squary, or a bit more natural.

2 - 10 = 8.

8/10 is good. :)

2 - 10 is not 8! XD

2 - 10 is -8

I like it, I see you took a few advice from everyone. Still, you could add a few more details everywhere, at least grasstuffs.. And like some different nature, not just 3 different things at different places.. Randomize it a little more, that will make it look better.. I think? :p

Also mixing dead tree's next to living tree's does NOT look good, and does not fit. Make it one theme, dead or alive. Not both! Also some creatures or NPC's would look good there, maybe a hole down to a cave too..

Like some flowers & more stones, and small things you know.. The mountain looks great, just don't make it so "squary" at the bottom.. Same goes with the outline of the island..

And I really like the waterfall, keep the good mapping up.. Your getting better & better!

6/10.

Ty:D

you shouldnt put like 10 bushes next to each other like that and then 10 empty squares... first you gotta decide if the terrain should be walkable or not if you dont want it too then put some different nature/stones there but not the same...

well you owned my 1st mapping .. and my 2nd mapping :D you're a way too good :thumbup: man listen to this advice and the other advices that were given to you .. 1st try to fix the squares .. as Silver told me .. god didn't make our environment squary .. so try to put a realistic touch to each map you create .. and 2nd the details .. <grass tufts , Trees , bushies , stuff like that> are still lacking some beauty Touch .. Keep it up .. just do your best .. i'll always rate your stuff Alfred and i bet you'll be better than me one day .. <i'm not good either> :D

well you owned my 1st mapping .. and my 2nd mapping :D you're a way too good :thumbup: man listen to this advice and the other advices that were given to you .. 1st try to fix the squares .. as Silver told me .. god didn't make our environment squary .. so try to put a realistic touch to each map you create .. and 2nd the details .. <grass tufts , Trees , bushies , stuff like that> are still lacking some beauty Touch .. Keep it up .. just do your best .. i'll always rate your stuff Alfred and i bet you'll be better than me one day .. <i'm not good either> :D

No, god didn't make anything ^^

Back