• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My servers is blocked in otland firewall?

widnet

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello i cant download tfs from otland svn

on
Code:
ks307559.kimsufi.com
ks307559:/home/evoria/tfs# ping otland.net
PING otland.net (83.226.185.245) 56(84) bytes of data.
^C
--- otland.net ping statistics ---
11 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 9999ms

ks307559:/home/evoria/tfs# ping google.pl
PING google.pl (209.85.229.104) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from ww-in-f104.1e100.net (209.85.229.104): icmp_seq=1 ttl=57 time=11.5 ms
^C
--- google.pl ping statistics ---
1 packets transmitted, 1 received, 0% packet loss, time 0ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 11.537/11.537/11.537/0.000 ms
ks307559:/home/evoria/tfs#
and

ks303462.kimsufi.com
Code:
ks303462:~# ping otland.net
PING otland.net (83.226.185.245) 56(84) bytes of data.
^C
--- otland.net ping statistics ---
5 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 4032ms
on other my server ping working ?

>> Loading config (config.lua)
> Using plaintext encryption
error : Operation in progress
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://forgottenserver.otland.net/version.xml"
>> Checking software version... failed - could not parse remote file (are you connected to the internet?)
>> Fetching blacklist
error : Operation in progress
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://forgottenserver.otland.net/blacklist.xml"
Unable to fetch blacklist! Continue? (y/N)

Your servers were used at Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 7:10 PM in a DDoS attack against OtLand, that's why it has been blocked.

Well, widnet provides hosting service for many people, including me. And server can't start normally without source edit. We will improve our security and manage our users' access and now we're asking you to lift banishment from tibiaservers.
I am sure that this won't happen again.

Understand that Talaturen banned the IP that was Ddosing his site. Why would he allow that person to Ddos again? Change IP or hosting company, it's not our fault you host at an unprofessional server.

Stupid Question: Whats a DDoS attack though

it's a aids on internet, once you get it on your cable you're not able to use it, and it's so nasty to stop it unless you know how to stop it =)

DDos = Distributed Denial of Service
sending large amount of packets make your net go down,
DDos is often made by several computers spamming packets to one single computer..

it's a aids on internet, once you get it on your cable you're not able to use it, and it's so nasty to stop it unless you know how to stop it =)

DDos = Distributed Denial of Service
sending large amount of packets make your net go down,
DDos is often made by several computers spamming packets to one single computer..

Yeah AIDS. Either post something relative or dont even post

Okay i fuck u :)
I have modifieded tfs :)

Don't challenge the DEV team ;)

Well at least you admitted it, and apologized. (Until the quoted post where you kinda threw away your sorriness and apologize).

Not a smart move in my eyes.

Back