• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Services (slaw) - Web Development

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens

Introduction​

Hello, My name is Slawomir.

I speak:
  • Polish (native speaker).
  • English (communicative)
  • German (communicative)

Background (About me)​

I have over 15 years experience working with Open Tibia Servers (OTS). It all started around 2006 year, when I opened my first server.

I specialize in the field of AAC ( Automatic Account Creators - (websites)).

Currently I am mostly concentrated on my child-project, called MyAAC. This is my main area of focus currently in the open tibia community.

Services​

I can help in the following area:

1. Programming:
  • Website Applications
    • Convert existing Websites (Znote, Gesior or other) to MyAAC
    • Write Custom Pages
    • Write Custom Systems
    • Fix bugs in your AAC
The rest is your IMAGINATION. Think about something cool, tell me, and we can together look if that's possible. Contact to me is listed at the bottom of this post. I am not only doing things for Open Tibia, you can contact me in ANY matter. Let it be: website, forum, online shop, blog (almost anything about web development).

Pricing:​

Depends on the complexity of the project. Every project and solution to that problem is different.
That's why I can't give You the exact Price, because it's impossible to measure.

But: We can either square up:
  • per project, or
  • per hour
As you wish.

The hour price for my services is:
  • 20$ per hour
That is the price you pay for the quality of services that I offer.

1. Discord: slawkens#7932 (normally fastest method)
  2. E-Mail: [email protected] (less faster)
  3. OTLand private message (at least fast)
In very rare cases it can take up to 2-3 days before I respond on any above channels when I'm busy.

Thanks, have a nice day and I hope we can do something awesome together!
I'm open to all your propositions.

Last edited:
Best of the best... recomendando +10000 I remember this boss from wodzislaw and slawski server... he is like boss.

Why can't I edit my post? Is it a premium feature?

Premium users can edit posts for a longer duration than normal users, but eventually you need to report the post and ask a moderator to edit it.
Main reason behind this is that people edited links after getting a post approved to try and infect computers with viruses.

Premium users can edit posts for a longer duration than normal users, but eventually you need to report the post and ask a moderator to edit it.
Main reason behind this is that people edited links after getting a post approved to try and infect computers with viruses.

Ok thanks for explanation.

I won't buy premium anymore, just to edit post.

Let it be then as it is, I can live with it.

Used @slaw services for a little help on a web app I am building in PHP / MSSQL. He installed the necessary (and painful) prerequisites for SQL Server, created the code I needed and it worked flawlessly first time.

Thanks Slaw for the help!

I updated the main post a bit, with better overview about what I can do.

You can contact me if you are interested :)

69% Noob.. 100% recommend.
Always quality work from Slaw and always happy to work with him.

ok so I decided to focus on only one thing, that I'm good at - that is web development.

No one messaged me yet about other services anyway, but I needed to precise this clearly and briefly.

So - before you contact me think - if you have web project or other service that I won't do.

Cheers!

Not interested in any new offers for now.

Subject to change in near future.

Back